Being aware of the threats and taking steps to protect yourself and your property, will make you a lot less likely to become a victim of crime. This e-learning series helps you to identify potential vulnerabilities, threats and risks, then to propose simple, affordable and achievable countermeasures that the average person can implement to increase their levels of security.
Running Time: 60 mins.
Instructor: Robert Goris
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of residential security.
- Recall what burglars seek in a target.
- Understand the need for a balance in your security approach.
- Understand the four D’s of security.
- Recall how each component contributes to improved security.
- Know how to reduce your vulnerability.