This course will focus on the residential security audit, or survey if you wish. A security survey is a critical on-location evaluation of your home. The goal of this evaluation is to determine the present security posture, identify possible shortfalls and vulnerabilities, and make recommendations so necessary steps can be taken to reduce risk.
Running Time: 75 mins.
Instructor: Robert Goris
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Undertake a perimeter review.
- Undertake an external survey.
- Understand placement of lights.
- Understand how strengths of doors are determined.
- Recall common methods of entry through windows.
- Determine what to stock in a safe room.